We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Global Enterprise Banking Division, responsible for lead generation strategy and execution for all digital marketing tactics (SEO, SEM, Affiliate, performance display, social etc.) as well as driving key digital transformation projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with business stakeholders to understand business goals and key priorities and
- develop end-to-end digital marketing strategy across Bought, Owned & Earned media
- manage digital transformation projects’ or new business IT initiatives’ rollout roadmap & workflow
- Develop digital marketing scorecard and report on lead generation results, analyze digital marketing KPIs and optimize to ensure ROI is met
- Test & learn new digital marketing tactics to develop best practice sharing
- Track campaign performance with Google Analytics and work with the Analytics team to generate insights and provide recommendations
- Understand Commercial Banking range of products and services and develop key positioning proposition
- Manage & build up digital & social agencies partners in their understanding of B2B marketing
- Evaluate digital solutions proposed by IT, vendors/partners and make necessary recommendations
- Conduct/manage user acceptance test, develop rollout plans and complete implementation activities
- Support smooth rollout of enhancements, manage pre and post-implementation activities, train frontline teams and develop processes with operations teams
- Manage overall digital & project budget and demonstrate effective allocation
Requirements Job Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Interactive Digital Media
- Min. 8 years of working experience
- Strong knowledge in SEO, SEM, Social Media, Content Marketing, Google Analytics,
- Preferably with knowledge of website design, HTML5, UX
- Familiar with internet and mobile technologies development and consumer trends
- Proven experience in online/mobile banking product development and project management
- Hands-on experience in developing user requirements, business analysis, and managing user testing
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Preferably with banking experience
- Strong tenacity, flexible & resourceful to clear roadblocks and maturity to manage stakeholders & external agencies and partners
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently in a fluid environment and comfortable with multi-tasking
- Strong writing skills necessary.
We’re a culture that
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.